Information about cookies that may be set when you visit the website pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003-
- Colorobbia Espaňa S.A., with registered office in CV-160, Km 16′3, 12192 VILAFAMÉS (Castellón – España), is aware of the importance of safeguarding the privacy of personal information provided by on-line users through browsing the website (hereinafter: “site”). Acting as data controller in relation to the processing of personal data provided by the users of the site, Colorobbia Espaňa S.A has adopted this policy aiming at informing the user on the cookies used.
- Cookies are tiny text files sent from a website to the user’s terminal, where they are stored and then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent user’s visit. The collected information may refer to the user or the device used to access the Web (computer, tablet or phone) and is mainly used to improve the functionality of the site according to the user’s expectations, offering a more personalised browsing experience and storing the user’s previous activity. For more information about the cookies we use, please continue reading. If you wish, you may restrict or block the cookies, which are set by this website. However, please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website and on the offered services.
- This website makes use of “technical cookies” only, meaning those cookies used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service expressly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service “(Art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code). These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site; without these cookies, we would be not able to provide the user’s best experience. Technical Cookies are not used for any purposes other than those describe and are usually installed directly by the owner or operator of the site or by third parties (infra sub § 5). Cookies in use on this website:
- transient or session cookies: ensuring a normal browsing and use of a website (like saving a shopping basket or authentication for access to restricted areas)
- analytics cookies: similar to technical Cookies, they exclusively collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of visitors and how they use the Website. These cookies allow to know how visitors use the site, in order to evaluate and to improve how it works. For instance, which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies also store the number of visitors and time spent on browsing a site, collecting information on the navigation quality. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. These cookies do not collect data that identifies a visitor.
- Functionality cookies: allowing the user browsing according to choices made (for example: language, selected products for purchase) to improve the service offered.
- Our Website does not use profiling cookies Profiling cookies aim at build up a “behavioural profile” of the user and can then be used to send advertising messages based around the user’s preferences tracked during his/her overall activity online
- The Website uses third party cookies. During the navigation on the site, the users can also receive on the terminal cookies sent to or from websites other than our own browser (the so-called third-party cookies), which can contain some elements (e.g.: images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages in other domains) appearing on site they are visiting. Namely, our website uses Google Analytics Cookies (http://www.google.com/analytics/). Third party cookies used on this website are technical cookies only (Google Analytics).
- If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies. You can do this through your browser settings; learn more about it by referring to the help guide supplied by the browser. Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.cookiepedia.co.uk/index.php?title=How_to_Manage_Cookies which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers. http://www.aboutcookies.org/