THE PERFECT COMPLETION
This innovative series of inks has been specifically designed to suit the new generation of high laydown print-heads, that allow the passage of particles a little thicker than those of colour inks.
The sps series allows to obtain more enhanced materic effects and a wider range of compatibility with glazes and / or temperature. These inks perfectly complement those in the ETR series.
Their innovative features provide a lot of flexibility in the creation of new effects, e.g. water resistance with glazes, when sps inks are mixed together or used with grits.
Features of the
- Composition with solvent base of plant origin
- Ink series without hazard classification
- High content in solids
- Allows a good colour development of pigmented inks
- Allows to decorate with any technology
- As finished in the concept of full digital
- Easy cleaning of print-heads and low frequency of productive downtimes
- Suitable for inkjet print-heads for ceramic particles up to 4 microns
- Working temperature of print-heads up to 50ºc
- Up to 100g / m2 of laydown