From an extensive r&d work carried out by Colorobbia’s laboratories on the behaviour of inks during industrial production under extreme conditions, comes the ETR series.
This range has been progressively expanded to offer all customers an extensive range in terms of intensity, tone and colour gamut, in order to cover all needs in every ceramic technology (from wall tiles to floor tiles, up to large sizes).
Cobalt Blue, Marine Blue, Turquoise, Reddish Brown, Volcano Brown, Strong Yellow, Honey, Saffron Yellow, Black, Beige, Reddish, Beige, Pink, Green
Features of the
- Composition with solvent base of plant origin
- Ink series without hazard classification
- High content in pigment
- High intensity and colour stability between batches
- Designed to achieve high productivity in the production line and in more demanding temperature conditions
- Easy cleaning of print-heads and low frequency of productive downtimes
- Suitable for all types of inkjet print-heads and ceramic digital printing machines
- Working temperature of print-heads up to 50ºc
- Up to 40 g / m2 of laydown