Colorobbia has developed the ink series AIR (air-friendly inks range) with low atmospheric emissions, specifically for the production of full digital tiles, both for large sizes and ceramic tiles.
The new air inks for ceramic decoration are not classified as hazardous and have a low impact in terms of olfactory emissions.
Colorobbia, faithful to its policy of preservation of the environment and human health, has carried out a multitude of industrial and laboratory tests on these inks, which have clearly shown a drastic reduction of atmospheric emissions and unpleasant odours when compared to the incomplete combustion of solvent-based inks. In addition, these inks have been designed to optimize the management of waste, since their packaging is recyclable.
White, Blue, Brown,
Features of the
- High water content
- Ink series without hazard classification
- Specially formulated for inkjet print-heads and water compatible machines
- Working temperature of print-heads up to 45ºc
- Strong reduction of atmospheric emissions caused by incomplete combustion
- Minimization of unpleasant odours
- Cleaning only with water
- Optimization of waste management and recyclable packaging